3D Printing Services In Toronto
We’re a custom 3D Printing Manufacturing Company in Toronto, Canada with access to a diverse range of technology, equipment, and expertise including:
Rapid Prototyping Services
Why Objex Unlimited?
At Objex Unlimited, we mean rapid – Delivering to our customers Rapid Prototyping Services that make ideas matter.
With the latest printing technologies on-site and a wide range of materials to choose from, you can rest assured your prototypes will arrive on-time, with industry-leading results.
- Not quite sure what printing options are best for your project?
One of our knowledgeable staff can point you in the right direction! Send us your model or CAD file directly, and we will provide you a free quote and consultation on what printing technology is best for you and your project.
Or if you’re still in the idea/design stage, you can talk with one of our digital designers on staff to help you create your model and excel in your rapid prototyping.
Objex Unlimited produces custom products from your 3D CAD designs.
Offering a variety of materials and 3D Printing technologies that will give you parts suitable for your applications.
Our talented team of industrial design engineers can help you through every step of the process.
Accelerate your design process today by integrating rapid prototyping into your company’s design or manufacturing process, and take your ideas and products to market sooner.
Rapid Prototyping Applications:
- Concept Models – Get early design feedback, improve communication, and test ergonomics
- Functional Testing – Verify designs for form, fit and function prior to full-scale production; plus reduce costly modifications to production tooling
- Finite Element Analysis – Produce prototypes displaying color finite element analysis data right on the part. Improve collaboration among project teams, and identify design flaws earlier
- Presentation Models – Communicate clearly with peers and clients, and perform focus group testing
- Packaging Development – Streamline the design process for glass and plastic packaging used in consumer products, healthcare, chemicals, beverages, and automotive products