3D Systems Launches Worldwide Seminars On “Manufacturing the Future” |
- Global event series invites local entrepreneurs and professionals to discover the latest 3D design-to-print technologies and solutions
- Offers early access to demos & learning for 2014 product line
Release Date: Monday, March 10, 2014 – 09:15
ROCK HILL, South Carolina –March 10, 2014 – 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today an expansive new seminar series designed to inform, educate, train and inspire local businesses, entrepreneurs, designers and other professionals world-wide on the new paradigm of 3D printing-powered design-to-manufacturing technology available. The seminars include demonstrations from the company’s 2014 product line spanning more than 20 new printers, design solutions and advanced materials; all of which are at the core of 3DS’ 3DPRINTING 2.0 initiative. This seminar series consists of over 300 total events between March and June 2014 at 3DS reseller locations throughout the globe from North America and Europe to the Middle East and Asia, and it will give attendees a firsthand look how 3DS’ newest printers can benefit the full spectrum of high-end manufacturers down to prosumers.
3DPRINTING 2.0 represents the exponential advancement in speed, capacity and performance materials that the company’s new roster of products brings to its entire 3D content-to-print platform for companies large and small, independent entrepreneurs, prosumers and consumers alike.
This seminar series will give clients a close look at the diversity and power of 3DPRINTING 2.0 as resellers demonstrate many of 3DS’ new products, spanning industrial-grade to desktop 3D printers, advanced materials and new scan-to-design and inspection tools for the engineer and designer’s desktop. Participants will see:
- New developments in ColorJet 3D printing with full-color plastic
- Expanded capabilities with multi-material composite parts in a single print
- Fab-grade performance from the ProX™ 950, the latest SLA 3D printer for high-volume manufacturing
- Production-grade SLS capabilities and part quality on par with injection molding from the ProX 500
- Enhanced, low-cost jewelry and dental casting pattern capabilities with the Projet® 1200
- Sub-$5,000, multi-material prosumer 3D printers
- Sessions detailing how to evaluate the range of technology and choose the right 3D printer for any application
“This seminar series not only represents our commitment to providing the most complete set of 3D printers and expanding our portfolio, but it also exemplifies our dedication to our clients and to helping them find the right mix of cost and 3D printing capabilities that will drive their business into a successful future,” said Michele Marchesan, Chief Opportunity Officer, 3DS.
To register for an event near you, please visit 3DSystems.com.
36 Fieldway Road,
Toronto, Ontario M8Z 3L2
Objex Unlimited is a 3D printing studio located in Toronto. We take pride in all of our products and services, offering the newest, and highest quality methods of production. With a highly skilled team of trained individuals we have no doubt that we can offer your business alternatives, which will save you work, time, and money. We use advanced 3D Printing Technology to produce Rapid Prototypes and highly detailed Concept Models directly from CAD Drawings. We can bring your CAD designs to life by creating real parts you can use and models that you can hold in your hand. Our commitment to you is to deliver in DAYS. Don’t let prototype production hold up your design cycle. Objex Unlimited is an Authorized Distributor of Artec 3D Scanners and 3D Systems Professional 3D Printers.
Monday-Friday 10am-6pm EST