3D Systems Showcases 3DPRINTING 2.0 to Inside 3D printing NYC Conference
3D Systems Attending Inside 3D printing NYC Conference
- Company CEO delivers opening keynote on Manufacturing the Future
- Showcases most advanced manufacturing 3D printers and materials
- Features multi-materials, full-colour, ceramic, metal and edible 3D printing
3D Systems has announced that it is brining its 3D PRINTING 2.0 to the second annual Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo in New York City. 3DS is planning to demonstrate its powerful 3D design-to-manufacturing products that are designed specifically for the production floor and the engineer’s desktop. “The company invites attendees to experience the first and only professional full-color plastic 3D printer, try its fab-grade multi-materials 3D printer, and see the output of its latest direct metal 3D printers, all capable of printing fully functional parts and assemblies and available for immediate purchase.” Inside 3D printing NYC conference takes place April 2-4, 2014, at the Javits Convention Center in New York City, NY.
3D Systems Presiedent and Ceo, Avi Reichental will deliver the opening keynote on the morning of April 3, 2014. He will discuss how 3D printing is transforming and localizing manufacturing, highlighting key trends and sharing advanced manufacturing initiatives.
“We brought to Inside 3D Printing NYC the most powerful set of 3D professional design, manufacturing and consumer products available today, to help attendees understand, embrace, and most importantly, position themselves to take advantage of the abundant opportunities ahead,” said Cathy Lewis, CMO, 3DS. ”The exponential performance gains we are delivering, together with new categories such as metals, edibles and ceramics, coupled with performance materials, full-color plastic printing and new physical photography devices, positions our 3DPRINTING 2.0 offering at the heart of the 3D printing growth opportunity.”
3DS is showcasing its new 2014 product line. The following will be on display:
- Industrial-grade direct metal printing – The ProX™ 300
- High Performance simultaneous multi-materials composite printing – The Projet® 5500X
- First and only full-colour plastic 3D printer – The Projet® 4500
- Smalled, most exonomical, precision 3D parts – The Projet® 1200
- Integrated scan-to-design and inspection tools and print drivers- Geomagic Capture®
- First-ever edible sugar and chocolate 3D printer – The ChefJet™
- Stunning ceramic 3D printer – The CeraJet™
- Vibrant, affordable full-colour desktop 3D printer – The CubeJet™
- Professional-quality consumer 3D printing – The CubePro™
- First sub – $1000 consumer, plug & play 3D printer for everyday use- The third generation Cube® 3D
- Wireless physical photography – iSense™
- Perceptual 3D mouse – Touch™
For more information on these products visit:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!